The courses provide students with the knowledge they need to pass the University Entrance Exams for applicants over age 25 and age 45. Students must pass this exam to access all university courses.
Start date: 1 October 2021.
Enrolment dates: Enrolment is open until 30 November 2021.
Course dates: 1 October 2021 – April 2022 (exam date to be determined).
Methodology: Classes are given through the Virtual Campus. Students have one face-to-face tutorial per month in the General Part subjects. There is one face-to-face tutorial per month in the Specific Part subjects.
– Classes are given by teachers from the University of Málaga.
– Updated syllabi on the Virtual Campus.
– Support with practical exercises.
– Self-assessment tests.
– Chats, forums, and notifications.
At the beginning of the course, students who wish to can attend:
- An informative talk on the different ways to access the University of Málaga for applicants over age 25 and over age 45, enrolment, and pass marks.
Date: 14.09.2021 (zoom)
- A face-to-face tutorial held in a computer-equipped classroom to study and practise using the online platform. Date and place to be determined.