LANGUAGES Enrolment procedure

FGUMA Language Centre enrolment procedure

Enrolment is done ONLINE. Please follow these steps:

  1. Register in User access if you are not already registered. Errors or total or partial omission of personal data entered by the student on the enrolment platform may cause problems with enrolment or with issuance of the ECTS CREDITS certificate. The Language Centre will not be held liable for such errors.
  2. Request a level test. Go to your Private Area. Click on the tab CENTRO DE IDIOMAS/SOLICITAR PRUEBA DE ACCESO AL CURSO. This step is not necessary for former student who have already successfully completed a level in this Centre (within the last two years) or if you are enroling in beginner level A1.
  3. Pre-register. Go to your Private Area. Click on the tab CENTRO DE IDIOMAS/MATRICULARME EN UN CURSO. Choose the course, language, level, and corresponding fee. See Fees.
  4. Pay for the course. Download the payment form you can find in your Private Area and click on CENTRO DE IDIOMAS/VER MIS CURSOS/ESTADO PAGOS/VER/JUSTIFICANTE/CARTA DE PAGO. Make the corresponding payment at any BANCO SANTANDER branch through online banking or at a cash machine. Payments over €300 can be paid in instalments for annual and four-month courses. This option is not available for summer courses.
  5. Complete enrolment. Upload the documents to your Private Area in CENTRO DE IDIOMAS/VER MIS CURSOS/DOCUMENTACIÓN/GESTIONAR DOCUMENTOS/ADJUNTAR within the set time period. You will receive confirmation by email. If money transfers or payments are made without submitting the necessary documents, enrolment will not be completed.

Important: payment in instalments: For annual and four-month courses starting at €300. Not applicable for summer courses.
Students opting for the PAYMENT IN INSTALMENTS system must pay 20% of the total enrolment fee upon completing their enrolment. The remaining 80% will be paid in instalments through a standing order payable to the account indicated for this purpose.

Students with special needs must inform the secretariat when enroling and submit a document certifying their disability.

Documents needed to complete enrolment
  1. Proof of payment of enrolment (except for wholly subsidised courses)
  2. Photocopy of the national identity document/foreigner identity card

Furthermore, depending on the group the student belongs to, the following documents must also be submitted:

Student profileDescription
University student
(UMA or European university)
Photocopy showing a current link to the UMA or a European university
Administrative and Service personnel (PAS) – Teaching and Research personnel (PDI) – Trainee researchers (PIF)

 

Completed application form for course grants:
Course grants application form
Student with a disability subsidy (33% or greater)Photocopy showing a current link to official University of Málaga undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Documentation certifying disability
Grant application form
Student with a large family subsidyPhotocopy showing a current link to an official University of Málaga undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Documents certifying large family status
Grant application form
Member of the UMA Alumni AssociationPhotocopy certifying membership in the Association (website)
Language Centre AlumniPhotocopy showing a link to the Language Centre

SEE COURSES  ENROLMENT