IX Environmental Photography Prize
Given the exceptional circumstances caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, the ninth call for the Environmental Photography Prize is a special edition entitled ‘Nature at Home.’
All those who would like to take part are invited to send photographs of nature taken from their homes. These could be of outdoor views seen from the home or of elements of nature that can be found inside the home. Only one photograph per participant will be accepted.
The competition aims to reflect our new reality and to recognise and appreciate creativity through photography.
Registration period: 28 April – 28 May 2020
– First Prize: Viviana Winkler
– People’s Choice Prize: José Antonio Maldonado
– Greenpeace Prize: Adolfo Martínez
– First Prize: €400.
– People’s Choice Prize*: €150.
– Greenpeace Prize, the winner will receive products from the organisation and a FGUMA course.
*The People’s Choice Prize will be given to the photograph that receives the most votes on the General Foundation of the University of Málaga’s Facebook profile between 4 – 18 June 2020.
- Mamen Borrego. Greenpeace Málaga. (Chairperson)
- Vicente Martínez. Director of the Centre for Image Technology at the University of Málaga.
- Carlos Moncada. Head of Communication of Málaga Provincial Council’s Environment and Territorial Promotion Committee.
- Eva Rodríguez Muñoz. Greenglobe. Sustainability and Environmental Projects.
- Juan Quesada. Member of the Grupo Fotográfico Aula 7.
Telephone: (+34) 639 93 46 11 (9.00 to 14.00)