General regulations and refund regulations
This document contains a summary of all the information needed to take a Cambridge Assessment English exam. The document is solely for information purposes. It should be read carefully; lack of knowledge of its content does not excuse non-compliance. Terms and conditions
Wearing wrist watches, including analogue watches, is not allowed. During the exam, they must be taken off, placed on the desk, and cannot be touched or used. To prevent loss or possible theft, wrist watches can be recovered during the breaks.
Enrolment cancellation and refunds
Enrolment fees will only be refunded in the following cases:
- Illness (accredited by a medical certificate).
- Death of a family member (accredited by a death certificate).
- Other justified causes (to be evaluated by Cambridge UK).
Note: Refunds will not be given if a candidate fails to attend the Speaking paper exam due to problems receiving the informational email.
It is the students’ responsibility to contact our Cambridge department if they have not received information about the Speaking paper exam 10 days before the date of the Written papers.
- Claims must be submitted within a month of taking the Written papers.
- Candidates must contact Corey Schuster, FGUMA Cambridge Department Coordinator, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You should give the reason for cancelling and attach supporting documents.
- Cambridge Assessment English will communicate acceptance or rejection of a candidate’s claim within approximately two working days.
- As soon as confirmation of the refund by Cambridge Assessment English is received, candidates will be contacted so that the refund procedure may be explained.
For more information, contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (+34) 951 952 699.